Cologate Toothbrush for $.04

In the Publix Green Advantage Buy Flyer there is a store coupon for $1.00 off Colgate Manual or Power Toothbrush or Wisp 4 ct; when the coupon is stacked with the $1.50 off two (2) Cologate toothbrush coupon from the "Set Them Up for Success" booklet the toothbrush will only cost $.04. 


Colgate Toothbrush
regular price: $1.79
 prices may differ in each store

Breakdown

(2)  Colgate Toothbrush (manual), $1.79 = $3.58
        used (2) $1/1 Colgate Manual or Power Toothbrush or Wisp 4 ct  Green Flyer Coupon
        used (1) $1.50/2 Colgate Toothbrush manufacturer ("Set Them Up for Success ")
    
This is what I would have paid, regular price w/o coupons = $3.58 ouch!!!
Total  coupons: $3.50
Total  with  w/ coupons: $.08 or $.04 each





Please note that the coupons in the Green Advantage Flyer expire on the 8/24/12.
There is a beep because it would only take two of the three coupons (I think because the tax was more the than the total, but i'm not sure) so you will need to get an override.






2 comments:

  1. Where did you find the "Set Them Up for Success" booklet? Not available at Publix near me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are in South Florida, I found the booklet in the Publix located on Miramar Parkway near I-75. There were a lot. I tend to find most of the books at this store. I also found a $.55/1 Flatout coupon in front of the product at this store last night. Also I would ask at customer service sometimes they have them there. HTH!

      Delete