$5 off $25 + In Store Beauty Purchase at CVS



(If the link doesn't work follow the steps below to get the coupon)

1) go to http://www.retailmenot.com/
2) then click on printable coupons
3) in the box where it says filter by top stores scroll down and click on show more stores
4) click on CVS and there should be two coupons.
5) Click on the coupon and it should pop up. 

Hey guys there is a HOT CVS coupon on the Retailmenot website. The website is offering a $5 off $25 or more beauty in store purchase coupon. Please note it seems as though there is only one barcode associated with this coupon.



-My Barcode theory was confirmed below-



I used two different search engines to open the coupon and the barcodes were the same. The first coupon I opened up using Google Chrome, this was through the email that was sent to me directly from the website. I then went to the website directly using Safari and the same barcode appeared when I clicked on the deal. If you are still not sure, then try the experiment yourself and verify the outcome on your computer.

Hurry up and print because I don't know how long this coupon will last. The coupon expires 5/21/13.

No comments:

Post a Comment