Driscoll's Strawberries for $.34 at Target

Driscoll's Strawberry for $1.99
and
My Recyclable Strawberry Bag (I paid $1, but it has saved me more than that!)

This week Target has Driscoll's strawberries on sale for $1.99. The sale ends on Saturday 5/25/13.

BREAKDOWN
Here's how I got my package of strawberries for $.34. I put it in the order that the register takes off the coupons.

(1) Driscoll's Strawberry 1lb,  sale $1.99
simple breakdown:
-used 5% of berries Target Cartwheel coupon
-used $0.50 of Driscoll's coupon
-used $1.00 off berries Target mobile coupon
-used my own bag and $0.05 was taken off
Total = $0.34
If you don't have he Driscoll's coupon your total will be $0.84. Still Awesome!!

More detailed Breakdown:
used  5% of berries Target Cartwheel coupon (took off $0.10) 
sign up on the Target Cartwheel website choose 5% off Fresh Berries and print the coupon

- used Save $0.50 on any ONE (1) Driscoll's Product coupon (took off $0.50) 
Sign up for the newsletter, here, during the month of your birthday you are sent the coupon. 

- used $1.00 off Fresh Fruit purchase of $1 + (Target Mobile Coupon) (took off $1)
(text PICNIC to the number 827438 to get the coupon sent to your phone) You will get several other coupons  such as $1.00 of fresh vegetables, corn is on sale four (4) for a $1.00, which will be FREE!

- I used my recycleable strawberry bag (took off $0.05) 
Just let the cashier know you are using your own bag and she/he will scan a barcode and $0.05 will be taken off the total. Make sure the cashier scans the barcode that's above the register. I have had more than a few hear me say I have a bag, but never scan the barcode. I kindly remind them to scan the barcode.
Sorry the photo is not the best, but this is the receipt .

No comments:

Post a Comment